Come ride one of our fast Yamaha waverunners and explore the beautiful waters of Orange Beach! Our guided waverunner dolphin tours will take you on a 90 minute eco-excursion that will be the highlight of your vacation. Our tours only take out 6 waverunners max so it’s a more engaging experience. After a brief safety orientation, we will take off from the marina and begin our expedition. Our experienced local guide will take you to the popular spots for marine wildlife and capture incredible moments. Book your tour today and experience an adventure that you’ll never forget!
2018 Discount Rates – Book Online Here or call 251-345-1301
$150 $130-140 Per Waverunner
- 3 Seater Waverunner
- Life Vests
- Dry Box to store your wallet & cell phone
- Gratuity (optional)
- Renters must be 19, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- Those who are at least 18 years old and possess a US driver’s license or equivalent may operate a waverunner/jet ski.
- Waverunners are strictly prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Riders are not required to obtain a boaters license.
- Customers cannot touch the dolphins and must always stay at a safe distance.
- Total weight capacity is 500lb.
- It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, cell phone, camera (with waterproof case), and a towel.
- As a safety precaution, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we feel is not capable of operating the equipment.
- Jet ski’s have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- Waverunner ramps are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
- If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer cannot reschedule, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
- If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price will be prorated accordingly.
- Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 24 hour cancellation period.We do not rent to anyone without a US drivers license or under the age of 18! Refunds will not be given for anyone who fails to comply with this restriction.