Ride fast and explore the back bays of Orange Beach on our 3-seater Yamaha waverunners! Alabama Extreme Watersports offers the most exciting adventures on the Gulf Coast while providing a safe experience for its guest. Bear Point Marina is one of the few locations that has a no-wake zone right outside the marina, so no time is wasted getting to open water. We value your business and understand this is a leisure destination, so our staff is ready to make the rental process fun, informative and safe. Book your rental today and experience an adventure that you’ll never forget!
ATTENTION – We have one of the shortest no-wake zones in Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. Not only do we have great prices, but you will get the most of your time compared to our competitors!
$110 $89-95 + tax
$175 $140 + tax
$200 $170 + tax
$290 $240 + tax
$350 $300+ tax
$430 $370 + tax
$490 $440 + tax
$570 $510 + tax
$665 $595 + tax
- 3 Seater Waverunner
- Life Vests
- Dry Box to store your wallet & cell phone
- GO PRO Video Package – $25 (optional)
- Renters must be 19, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- Those who are at least 18 years old and possess a US driver’s license or equivalent may operate a waverunner/jet ski.
- Waverunners are strictly prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Riders are not required to obtain a boaters license.
- Total weight capacity is 500lb.
- It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, cell phone, camera (with waterproof case), and a towel.
- As a safety precaution, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we feel is not capable of operating the equipment.
- Add the GO PRO video package for $25 – Includes GO PRO helmet w/ Camera rental. We email you the complete video within 48 hours after the trip.
- Jet ski’s have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- Waverunner ramps are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
- If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer cannot reschedule, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
- If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price will be prorated accordingly.
- Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 24 hour cancellation period.We do not rent to anyone without a US drivers license or under the age of 18! Refunds will not be given for anyone who fails to comply with this restriction.